Print technology: LCD/DLP _ Resin
Print volume: 120x68x200 mm
Screen Resolutiont: 2K
Led power: 50 W – 405 nm
Led typer: Para Led
Resolution Z: 0.010 – 0.10 mm
Resolution X / Y: 47 microns
Recommended minimum thickness of the surfaces:> 0.4 mm
Connectivity: Ethernet, USB – Management software:Open
Printable materials: Resins 405 nm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
New stock landing 20th of november
Born in early 2018, Phrozen Shuffle is the next generation product of consumer 3D printer following previous professional model – PhrozenMake.
Unlike the compact design of Phrozen Make, Phrozen Shuffle is relatively plain in design – no customized components, no fancy flip cover, and slightly bigger in printer size. It looks simple at first look, but it is with the latest development work from Phrozen R&D team inside it and, most importantly, at a more user-friendly price!
What Makes Phrozen Shuffle Different? ParaLED Optical Engine and Ultra-Stable Z-axis
Phrozen Self-Developed ParaLED Optical Engine
In SLA system, light intensity, wavelength, and optical path highly influence printing quality and efficiency. Conventional LCD 3D printer tends to use thumb-size COB LED with Fresnel film. It is still not good enough for overall uniformity, especially for edge area. Their major target is to reduce the cost. To further improve it, Phrozen’s ParaLED Optical Engine uses an LED array matrix with the size same as LCD panel. Moreover, we narrow down the LED emission angle to make it as parallel as possible. That way, we can increase the efficiency that light passes through LCD and, therefore, improve printing speed and quality.
Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw / Ball Bearing for Ultra-Stable Z-axis
Looking on the market, you will see Z-axis of many 3D printers are not fixed on top (or just simply put a cap on it). Overall Z-axis design is based on simple optical axis and rail shaft. These will cause severe wobbling during 3D printing process, especially for large & high models. That’s why Phrozen team uses Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw, and Ball Bearing with Aluminum-CNC part to on Phrozen Shuffle’s Z-axis. That can assure linearity and minimize impact of loaded force during the printing process. This concept has been widely verified in our previous model Phrozen Make XL, 8.9 inch LCD 3D Printer.
Ultimate Entry Level Resin 3D Printer – Phrozen Shuffle
- Use 5.5 inch 2K LCD Screen ☛ High resolution without sacrificing printing area
- High XY Resolution at 47 µm ☛ Suitable for models, jewellery, and dental use
- ParaLED Matrix Optical Engine ☛ 90% Optical Uniformity, better than conventional COB LED
- 50W 405 nm UV-LED ☛ Match most of the commercially available resin
- USB + Touch Panel Control ☛ No need to connect to the computer all the time
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing ☛ Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- 1 year warranty**, Facebook Forum, On-line Customer Service
- Printer Size: 28 * 28 * 42 cm
- Printer Weight: 13 Kg
- Printing Volume: 12 * 6.8 * 20 cm
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 30 mm per hour
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 – 100 µm
* Phrozen Make was designed in 2016 and launched in 2017 on World’s Biggest Crowdfunding PlatfromKickStarter. Phrozen Make is positioned as professional model of LCD-SLA 3D Printer.
** 1 year warranty, excluding LCD scream, FEP Release Film, LED Array Matrix.
An integrated 3.5″ Color Touch Screen Display and intuitive interface make operation a breeze. 47 micron XY resolution and a Z Resolution of an amazing 10 micron make this one of the most detailed printers on the market in almost any class. A custom built slicing software allows for easy design and implementation of support material and control of the machine.
This is the answer to those asking should i get into SLA, let the results speak for themselves, this is the answer
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 50 cm|