CR3A FOR LCD/ DLP – BLUECAST CASTABLE RESIN 0.5kg
Offer Ends In:
10% Discount for first batch of Resin
This is a 405 resin used in LCD based systems.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Important Information
Cr3a is one of the easiest castable resins to print and ensure excellent casting.
Different from other monomer based resin that requires complex and tricky treatments our BC Cr3a just requires to be washed after print and cured in OUR BC CURING LIQUID we supply, This product can also be cured in Glycerin curing times may vary. No hot water wash required, no boiling, no overnight curing.
BLUECAST CR3A FOR LCD PRINTERS – 500 gr
– Consistent casting quality as a BlueCast standard
– Ash residual 0.00% _ Tested with a proprietary TGA at 750°C / 4 hrs without contact to air, in closed vessel
– Low cost – Negligible shrinkage
– No primer needed
– Monomer based resin (tested as not toxic /non-carcinogenic)
– High resolution
– Good strength
– Fast printing speed
– Very low odor
– Very low viscosity, no need to heat
– Chromacure® will tell you when post-cure is done and the pattern is ready to cast