Cr3a CURING LIQUID
Cr3a CURING LIQUID is a special liquid for the curing of BC Cr3a resin.
A 250 gr bottle of Cr3a Curing Liquid is recommended for the curing of 2 kg of resin.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– Remove the prints from the build plate;
– Wash the prints in ethyl alcohol 90% to 99%;
– Dry the patterns with compressed air for best results;
– Place the prints in a vessel / plastic cup – Fill the vessel with CREA CURING LIQUID in order to fully submerge patterns;
– Place the vessel with the patterns inside at UV oven for 30 / 40 min according lamp power and patterns size;
– The UV cure is done when the pattern color will be BLU;
– Wash with tapered water and dry with air AND GO TO CAST;